At NAA, we strive to do a great job every time and to achieve the highest archaeological standards. This ethos has always driven the company and remains at the core of what we do today. It is only through the passion, knowledge, and talent of our team that we are able to constantly excel. To enable our staff to prosper, NAA is dedicated to maintaining an enjoyable workplace environment in which our diverse teams are motivated and supported to succeed. NAA is committed to providing training and personal development opportunities for our staff to empower them to continue improving and to meet new challenges.
Whatever stage of your career you are at, NAA can help you improve and succeed. We welcome work experience students to help them discover archaeology, newly qualified graduates for training on our field projects, and we are keen to promote and support the use of the BAJR Archaeology Skills Passport as part of our ongoing staff development schemes.
NAA is always interested in attracting talented people and welcomes CVs from individuals with lots to offer: contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if we have no positions available currently, we will hold your CV and contact you when an opportunity arises. You can find out first about career opportunities at NAA by following us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
NAA is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we offer a range of benefits to recompense and reward our staff:
- competitive salary range with appointment on basis of expertise and experience
- proficiency-based pay and career progression
- paid overtime
- annual pay review
- group pension scheme
- sickness and injury policy
- 20 days minimum holiday, plus statutory or public holidays
- external and internal training opportunities
- personal protective equipment provided
- paid accommodation on ‘away’ fieldwork projects
- overnight subsistence allowance
Permanent employee benefits
- CIfA membership fees paid in full
- health and safety training, including first aid at work and CSCS card
- death-in-service insurance
- health cash plan
- personal accident insurance
- buy and sell holiday scheme
- annual appraisal and review scheme
- paid travel time